Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Masterpiece To My Puzzle




     There are many ways to define a family, but they all have one common connection: love. Regardless of what type, all families also need to be nurtured and strengthened from time to time. Families are where we learn values, skills, and behavior. Strong families manage and control their learning experiences. Strong families have a sense of loyalty and devotion toward family members. A family sticks together. Love is at the heart of a family. All humans have the need to love and to be loved; a family is normally the place where love is expressed.
     I believe in keeping my family together, because at the end of the day, they are all I have. I have a very average sized family, and we always love to do family outings at least once a month. Some outings may include cruises, the movies, family gatherings, holiday cooking, Sunday dinner, etc. At these times, we tend to let go of all our drama and enjoy each other. Now that I am in college, I miss some of those events and it saddens my heart to not be there. But looking on the bright side, I am making them proud. The most important thing I love to see my family do is smile and that’s why I do what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment